Camp Dates: June 26 – 30, 2023
High Point Junior Camp is a remarkable week of excitement and activities for the children.
You can view general information about the camp HERE.
Once you enter the registration page:
- Select the Junior Camp 1 option
- Remove Tier 1 or Tier 2 or Tier 3 Pricing Selection
- Select Capital Baptist Church Tier Pricing Option – see NOTE below!
- Select your Add-on choices; Archery Tag and Laser Tag and Smash Tag are $10 per session
- If you wish your child to participate in Archery Tag or Laser Tag or Smash Tag you will need to add their fees to your child’s camp shop account
- To reserve your spot on the bus to transport your child to High Point from Capital Baptist Church forward your High Point Registration Confirmation Email to email@example.com.
- After June 1 registered campers will receive an email from FunFangle to setup their shop account for activities and snacks.
High Point Camp registration will be performed on the camp website. There are two options:
Sign in: If you have established an account in past years.
New User sign-up: Create a new account; please contact the Capital Kids Camp Director for guidance on the site password.
Due to the number of campers that attend with Capital Baptist Church the High Point Camp offers us a group rate per camper. This rate will be displayed on the registration site as you indicate your affiliation with Capital Baptist Church. Your camper will need to pay for any extra activities and the shop account in addition to the registration fee.
NOTE: Please note Capital Baptist Church as the church name in your registration; they are asking for the church you are affiliated with in attending High Point. While attending other events at Capital will qualify you for our group rate, there are issues related to having a different church name in your registration.
Please email your camper information to: CapitalKids@capitalbaptist.org when you have completed your registration so that we can reserve your seat on the bus!
This years speaker is Michael Thompson.
This years Junior Camp is Monday to Friday, June 26 – 30, 2023.
This camp is for children in rising Grades 3-7 starting in the fall of 2023 school year.
The theme for this years camp is Spartan vs Titan.
Ready for a remarkable week?
Junior Camp is a jam-packed week of excitement! With tubing behind our speedboat, group competitions, the BLOB, and so much more, we promise you’ll be talking about camp for weeks to come! Each day, campers are immersed in God’s Word through cabin devotions, one-on-one time with their counselor, and our chapel speaker. The lessons we teach are designed for kids in rising grades 3-7 and it’s our goal to show campers how God’s Word can make an impact in your life, right here and right now. Camp is also a great way to make new friends and enjoy some friendly competition!
Junior Camp is for kids in rising grades 3-7, based on the grade he or she will be entering in fall 2023.
For more information or questions about our overnight week at High Point Camp you can
Contact Us with your questions.
For more information about the overnight High Point Camp or how you can register, please call the Capital Kids Camp Director office at (703) 560-3109 x118 or Contact Us and we will help you however we can.